Monday, May 31, 2010

Brett Michael's on Idol?

Something interesting I found on TVGuide.com: 60 percent of people polled believe Bret Michaels should replace Simon Cowell on American Idol. Now, I like Brett, and I'm not ashamed to admit that I was a big Poison fan back in the day, but I'm not sure this is a good idea. In the past few months, Michaels has suffered from appendicitis, a brain hemorrhage, and a stroke. I think some higher power might be trying to tell him something. I don't doubt he has plenty of advice to offer. He's been a performer for nearly two decades, and can offer words on music and performance. But he does have children to think about, and I think they need him more than Idol does. However, I do shudder to think of the alternatives.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment