Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dancing with the Stars Elimination 4/13/2010

Well, Kate Gosselin has been given a pass for another week. Like I've said before (not sure if here, but I might have) I'm not a fan, but she did show some improvement over her past dances. Aiden, who was sent home, took a few steps back. He was handsome and charming, however his movements were very stiff. Couple that with a smaller fan base than Kate's (although I would have thought his would have grown over the course of the show. With his face and smile, how could it not have not)and well, you know the rest. I'm sure Kate can still improve, but will it really be enough to stay? Do you think she should have gone home instead of Aiden? Also, did anyone notice they used not one, but TWO Idol contestant songs: Adam Lambert's For Your Entertainment and Kris Allen's Live Like Your Dying? Hmmm, is that a shot at beating them in the ratings? Or a coincidence? Comment away!


No comments:

Post a Comment