Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dancing with the Stars Second Elimination, 4/6/2010

I'm not as shocked as last week, since one of the bottom two made sense, but my jaw still slightly fell. The reason: Kate was still safe, and Jake made the bottom two. At least Pamela Anderson didn't fall to the bottom like last week. Buzz being there made sense. He had joy, but absolutely no technique. Kate, on the other hand, had absolutely no joy or technique. But that is the way America voted, and in the end, it was Buzz and Ashely to go home. Although I agree with this, I still would have picked Kate over him just for the fact that I didn't feel so awkward after watching Buzz dance the way I did with Kate. In fact, I sometimes smiled. Not because he did well, but it looked like he was having fun. So what do you think? Did the right person go home?





No comments:

Post a Comment