Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dancing with the Stars Sixth Elimination

I knew it was his week to go, but it was still pretty sad to see Jake Pavelka say goodbye on Dancing with the Stars. For me, this one was kind of a nailbiter, especially with Niecy and Louie as the other half of the bottom two. I didn't for once believe Evan and Anna were in any real jeopardy. Even with one bad dance,  I think they have built enough of a fan base to pull them through. But I guess it heightens the suspense. I'm just glad Pamela and Damien got an extra week. I'm looking forward to seeing the kind of Samba they come up with though. But this is Jake's moment, and I've decided to pay tribute by showing my favorite dance of his. I'm sure you can guess which one : )

What do you think? Should Jake have gone home? Or was it Niecy's time?


No comments:

Post a Comment