Monday, January 4, 2010

My Current Favorite Shows

Here are my current favorites, and probably what you will be hearing about the most until my fickle mind finds something else, in no particular order:

1. The Big Bang Theory
2. How I Met Your Mother
3. Project Runway
4. N.C.I.S (Both Versions)
5. True Blood
6. The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency
7. So You Think You Can Dance
8. The Vampire Diaries
9. Two and a Half Men
10. Glee
11. Community
12. Family Guy/Cleveland Show/American Dad
13. King of the Hill (canceled, I know, but still an all time fave)
14. Dancing with the Stars

As you can see, Lost, Mad Men, Dexter, and others are not here simply because I either haven't had time to get to them or couldn't get into them. But I am interested in hearing what people think of them, that way I can know if I should watch them or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment