Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pat Robertson claims Haiti Cursed

Just caught this off of TVGuide.com: Pat Robertson Haiti "Cursed" Because of Pact With Devil. According to the article, Robertson claims during their liberation from the French, Haiti made a deal with the devil, and since has been cursed with one disaster after another.

I am going to get on a soap box for a moment here, so please excuse me. I don't understand why anyone who believes in God would make such a statement. A fair and loving God would not do such a thing, especially to children that had nothing to do with the past. People like Robertson always find a way to make God into what they feel God should be, and curse anyone else that doesn't feel the same way. It seems that the concept of not judging others is always lost on them. Instead of condemning Haiti, we should be sending our prayers. I believe he mentions that, but he should have begun with with a request for prayers and only that. To see for yourself, click on the youtube video below.




Okay, I'm off my soapbox for now. Unless Robertson opens his mouth again.

No comments:

Post a Comment