Sunday, January 31, 2010

My DVR Moment of Last Week

This weeks honor goes to the Project Runway judges for finally not letting personality get in the way of the competition. Ping Wu had oodles of personality, but it just did not translate well into her creations. After a strong start(which you either loved or hated. I thought it was daring) she quickly melted into the abyss, making very obscure choices, which led me to believe that maybe daring isn't always what's best. Poor Pamela (who was booted the week before), she may not have had the best look for her models rear, but at least she kept it reigned in. So although we are down a memorable character, at least the spirit of what PR should be is now in tact.

Missed Moment: I think I might be a little obsessive, given how my last missed moment involved NPH as well. I really would have loved to have seen him judge American Idol. Even without watching, I'm on board for him to be Simon's replacement when he leaves. Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment