Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Dancing with the Stars First Elimination

I am in shock. I still don't know what to say. I've always known it was a popularity contest more than a dance competiton, but I still would have thought that even Shannon Doherty would have had a bigger fan base than Kate Gosselin.But somehow, someway, Kate is still in the running, even after having not one but two disastrous dances. It's not that I would have wanted her to go first (okay, I did) but Shannon wasn't even the worst of the pack. If people were voting on skill, then Chad, Aiden, and Buzz would have been in greater danger. Oh well, I guess that's the kind of drama that makes great T.V. Or at least cheesy entertainment. What do you think? Did Shannon deserve to go? Or should it have been Kate?



No comments:

Post a Comment