Thursday, March 18, 2010

NBC Reboots Original Apprentice

Found this off of TVGuide.com: NBC Reboots Original Apprentice

Now, anyone who knows me knows that I hate when that word is just thrown around (like the recent announcement of a Vacation reboot) and this is not an exception. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but can you really reboot something that is still on the air. If that's the case, then Desperate Housewives did the same thing with it's jump into the future. What I do like about the idea is that they are going to use people who have been affected by the recession, and who really need something to help them jump start their lives. Is this the best way? Maybe not, but sometimes people need to resort to this sort of thing. As long as we don't get another Omarosa in the mix, I think all will be well (No offense to the lady, but overexposure always has a price).

No comments:

Post a Comment