Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My So You Think You Can Dance All-Star List

In light of the big changes for So You Think You Can Dance that are coming, I decided to put in my two cents about who I would like to see return as an all-star. Do you agree?

1. Ivan-Season Two: The young hip-hopper grew immensely during his season, and it would be nice to see if that growth has continued after the show.

2. Sabra-Season Three Winner: She seems to be the one that is never mentioned, so I would like to see her brought back if only to know what happened to her.

3. Neil - Season Three: If they are bringing back all-stars, then wouldn't it be interesting if they had them re-do their best dances. If that is the case, then I'd love to see Neil come back and try the table number (which he did with Sabra) again with someone else. Well, and to see that glide over the table again.

No comments:

Post a Comment