Monday, March 15, 2010

True Blood's Season 3 Return Date

Get ready Fangbangers, True Blood is set to return this summer on June 13th. Now (and I mean for those of us who haven't read the books. I know, but I'm gonna get around to it!) we will finally know who was behind the abduction of Bill, and if Hoyt can bring Jessica back from the dark side. Okay, that last one is my personal hope, but I know a lot of others want to know the same thing.

Alan Ball has also teased that a major character will die this season. I hate when they say stuff like that, and it turns out to be the guest villain or something like that. However, in the world of Bon Temps, anything is possible. Anybody wanna take a guess as to who it can be? My guess will be Arlene, only because Carrie Preston is set to guest star on multiple episodes of The Good Wife as part of Peter's legal team. I guess we will all have to tune in and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment