Sunday, March 14, 2010

My DVR Moment of the Week

This week goes to American Idol's Michael Lynche for continuing (imo) to dominate the men. His performance was very moving, and really showed that unique balance of talent and performance that should be required of all Idols.

Want more American Idol videos? Click here.

Runner Up: Gabrielle Carteris  on this weeks Criminal Minds. Though the episode was normal CM antics (crazy person abducts, the team assembles a profile, they spring into action before it's too late) what distinguishes this one is the former original 90210 cast member utters the line "I was in high school once," while driving with her daughter in the car. If that isn't a nod, I don't know what is.

Missed Moment: J'Lo on How I Met Your Mother. I've heard both good and bad things, but for anyone that reads this, you know I always like to see for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment