Saturday, February 27, 2010

Adam Lambert Booked to Perform on American Idol

Surfing the web and came across this: Adam Lambert to Perform on American Idol

According to the article, Lambert reported via Twitter that he will be on Idol, but can't reveal the date just yet (ugh, such a tease, but you gotta love it). Being cursed with the need to verify, I found the twitter account (and yes, it is real, or at least it seems like it. I am after all very easy to impress sometimes) and it does in fact state he will be on. I hope the reveal the date soon. I regret missing the AMA performance, but did get a chance to catch him perform on So You Think You Can Dance, and thought he did a fantastic job. Plus, I think he's learned his lesson, so anyone concerned because kids are watching can just chill out and let the guy do his thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment