Monday, February 22, 2010

TVGuide to share TV's Biggest Blunders

This coming Sunday TVGuide network plans on counting down TV's biggest blunders, which will include Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction and NBC's decision to cancel Baywatch, which became one of the most watched syndicated programs in history.

I thought I would search youtube to see if I could find what I feel might be number one on the list: Geraldo Rivera at Al Capone's vault. This was a very exciting idea, which unfortunately turned into a massive joke. Poor, poor Geraldo Rivera. He looked so confident, and then bam, nothing. He was able to bounce back after that though, which is always important. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. That is what they always say, right?

If you want to see what I mean, just take a look below. Then comment on what you feel is going to be number one.

No comments:

Post a Comment