Wednesday, February 24, 2010

David Anders Joins Vampire Diaries

One of the bright spots of Heroes, David Anders, has joined the cast of Vampire Diaries. Anders will play Jonathon Gilbert, uncle to Elena and Jeremy. Anders will debut April 15th, and will appear throughout the season. His other credits include 24 and Alias.

I loved Anders as Adam Monroe on Heroes and was totally devastated when his character kicked the bucket during the Villains chapter. To me, killing him off was one the biggest mistakes in the show's history (which there are many), especially in a chapter that was called "VILLAINS." I mean, come on, he was the main bad guy of the second season and totally it rocked it. How could they not have had him continue on. Okay, I need to calm down. Anyways, I hope there is a connection between him and the Salvatore brothers. I would love to see a showdown between all three of them. Who's with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment