Friday, February 26, 2010

American Idol Top 20: Tim Urban still in the running

It may seem like I'm picking on Tim Urban, but really I'm not. I just don't understand the voting public sometimes. It's not like I think he is horrible, he just didn't bring his A-game (granted a few did, but some still did better). As always, I have to remind myself that this isn't necessarily a competition based solely on talent. There are other factors involved, such as performance, personality, that have to mesh well with the voice. Just like So You Think You Can Dance is a search for America's favorite dancer, this one is a search for America's favorite singer. Favorite, not most talented. *Sigh* But on to the point of the post. Here are the remaining top twenty contestants: Didi Benami, Crystal Bowersox, Lacey Brown, Michelle Delamor, Katelyn Epperly, Siobhan Magnus, Paige Miles, Lilly Scott, Katie Stevens, Haeley Vaughn, Lee Dewyze, Andrew Garcia, Todrick Hall, Casey James, Aaron Kelly, Alex Lambert, Michael Lynche (I thought he was supposed to be removed. Did I miss something?), John Park, Jermaine Sellers, and Tim Urban.

What do you think, did the right people make it in?

No comments:

Post a Comment