Sunday, February 28, 2010

My DVR Moment of the Week: Shawn, You're Just a Tool

I'll admit, I've been a very bad T.V. fan this week. But in my defense, I was out of town and then got really sick, so I wasn't able to actually pay as much attention as my chunky self normally does. But I've said it before and I'll say it again, thank goodness for DVR's, cause it allowed me to catch up on one of my favorite VH1 guilty pleasures: The Tool Academy. Normally, I should be ashamed, especially since I and the majority of viewers question the authenticity of their so-called reality shows (Flavor of Love, I Love New York, etc.), but for some reason I just can't seem to turn away from this one. What I think clinches it for me, and why it comes as this weeks honor, is that even though these guys are being kicked out for not learning how to be better boyfriends, some of their girlfriends still take them back so easily, ESPECIALLY after proclaiming that if they get booted, then it's O-V-E-R. But alas, they still get in the limo with these tools. Hot bod or not, something needs to click inside their heads. Maybe that's why I watch, so I can see if any of them actually wise up. If you don't believe me, click on the video or link below. Warning: you might get hooked by the silliness.

Shawn, You're Just a Tool


Runner-Up: Cleveland without his mustache on The Cleveland Show



Missed Moment: Olympic Figure Skating. I was once a fan, but haven't seen in forever, but I really would have liked to have watched Evan Lysacek win the first gold medal since Brian Boitano for the U.S. Well, maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment