Thursday, February 4, 2010

So You Think You Can Dance returns to Summer

Well, my prayers were answered: So You Think You Can Dance returns to Summer.

As I had mentioned in one of my very first blog posts, I wasn't sure what it was, but something seemed a bit off about the fall edition. Maybe it was the odd changes in format to accommodate the World Series? Or maybe it was overkill? Maybe people missed Mia Michaels too much? Those are three of the many reasons why the ratings for the show might have taken a hit, with the Fall finale coming in at 7.1 million compared to the Summer finale, which brought in 7.8 million viewers. Whatever the reason, I'm glad I have my summer show staying were it belongs, and that it can play out in it's true glory.

By the way, season 7 is currently auditioning next month on the following dates and cities: Dallas on March 10, Nashville on March 14, Chicago on March 18 and Los Angeles on March 26.

No comments:

Post a Comment