Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

Happy Valentines Day to All!!! I hope everyone has a great day. 

In honor of today (even if it is a greeting card holiday like some say) I want everyone to list their favorite romantic moment they have witnessed on T.V. I'll get things started.


Matt takes Daphne for one last flight on Heroes
This show is notorious for giving people one too many powers (Sylar!!), and when Matt showed up in Paris and revealed to Daphne he could fly, my eyes rolled to the back of my head like everyone else's. However, the bigger reveal was that everything that was occurring was inside Daphne's head as she laid dying in a hospital room, a product of Matt's ability. Their final moment was one of the sweetest in the show's scatter shot history, and is one I will never forget.

Now it's your turn. Comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment